Saturday, December 29, 2007

_α ﻮєηтℓє ﻮ๏๏๔вує ..

Stay on the edge of forever,
Forever, like this,
And leave me wondering,
Why I’ll never taste your lips,
Or be happy in other relationships,
Like I was with you.

Kiss me on a gentle breeze by,

Because with her starlight touch,
I always felt like it was fine,
To be this young and in love,
Spiralling downward,
And you will never catch me,
Like I caught your last look,
Your last look goodbye,
Breaks me away inside,
And a million moments without you,
Taught me that I feel better when I cry,
Hold onto me like you did that time,
And I’ll always slide,

Past these memories and fall,
Because now I’m too afraid to even,
Speak to you at all,
You make words take shapes that rip,
And tear through the sheets,
They hold me as I dream,
Far beneath the stars,
The same ones I bet you see,
When I’d give anything,
For you -
to be in love with me,

A gentle breeze goodbye..

1 comment:

Suvendra Karmakar said...

cRack'd doWn........siMplii awEsom........hAtts Offfffff 2 U !!...fEllin jeAlous !!.....kyA kaRUN........hMMMM........kEep oN goINg....