Tuesday, February 26, 2008

_æ đαу ฬเtђ๏ยt ŧ!๓ε.




- a day without time,

heaven amongst hells

I wander in your streets and

hear the hush,

that fly with the breeze

as my voice is carried to you.

If at all possible,

dont forget me..


Like every other night

peace rides by

fleeting as a nymph,lost in words

and as absent as my dreams

like every other day

you're nowhere in sight.

...I'm left to wonder if you'l ever return,

the sack over shoulder,

standing in the rain...


Your words without feelings

circles in a torment,

scrawled hastily on parchment

As i stood in the doorway,always watching,

I know you feel me here

unresponsive as always,

you turn and stare.


You'd ask me what i wanted

sarcastically in a way,

and everything that we can say.

its written in the shores

and is washed away.


You've brought me to join you

underneath the stars.

Will you ever try for me?I'm left to wonder.

my moon,my sun

please dont leave me so

~undone~

============== = = =

- a day without time

my glass without sand

I wander in your streets and

miss the bells

that would ring in the breeze.

I stopped speaking to the wind

your note between my fingers and

your words lingering

in my mind

you lied when you told me

that death would be kind

it's just me waiting

for our tomorrow

it's just you missing

drowning in my sorrow

in our days without time

I had all of the opportunity in the world

to make you mine

so when you read my words

scribbled in lonliness,

remember everything we did,

every word I said

and when you stand on the shores

and gaze at the sea

if at all possible

please remember me...

<3>


2 comments:

Twinkle Patnaik said...

-sOrry-`lAtE.|

hmm..
-lIkEd it-:)

mainly.,
-->*You'd ask me what i wanted sarcastically in a way,
and everything that we can say.
its written in the shores
and is washed away.*

kEep writIng and AhEm*pOstIng*ahEmAhem.!

:)

Avon *Colourless* said...

Nice.

Nice pieces.
And a commendable blog.

Hmm.

Later.