Sunday, December 23, 2007

.. śμčħ ą Ŧą๒ยl๏ยร ąttгąςtเ๏ภ.


Clouded eye shut close those dreaming lids with a blush,
Lift this toward the stars and know that in the dark we were in love.
Fall into me now and I promise this crash will be spectacular.

I’m afraid to sleep and dream that I feel nothing for you,
Because I’d fall awake with a broken heart,
I’ll always be this estranged one who wonders where you aren’t.

Kiss me here and taste like strawberries and cream,
You’ll make my knees go weak with such a fabulous attraction.

Fall into me now and I promise that I’ll find you again,
And push my way through my crowd of thoughts,
To grab you before you drown away in seas

This moonlit garden path would hold all of my secrets,
A whispering wind, a tempting tide, a summer sun that shines,

You’ve become such a gorgeous scene,
Such a fabulous attraction.

<3 u..

No comments: